Ask An Agent
Experienced professional San Diego realtors answer YOUR real estate questions. Send your question to email@example.com.
Your home is most likely your most valuable asset. When finding a professional to help sell your home, these are some important questions to ask potential realtors.
1. How many transactions did you have in the last 12 months?
2. Do you have a database of buyers?
3. How do you solicit those buyers?
4. What are your stats? i.e. average sale price, number of offers, sales over asking price, list-to-sale price ratio.
5. How long have you been in the industry in this area?
6. What’s the best marketing strategy for my type of property?
7. How many homes have you sold in this neighborhood in the last 30 days?
8. Will you provide references?
“Do I really need a 20% down payment to be able to buy a home?”
Answered by Brandon Wilcox, Pacifical Realty Group
“We want to buy a new house, but need to sell our house first. How do we go about that?”
Answered by Voltaire Lepe, Lepe Tendwell Properties
“What should I look for in a marketing and advertising plan when I list my home?
Answered by Frank Carpenter, Frank Carpenter Real Estate
“We are selling our home. Is it ok to leave up family photos?
Answered by Arlo Nugent, Blue Chip Realty Group
“My husband and I are trying to sell our home. He wants to use his cousin, who recently got his license. He figures we’ll save on the commission, therefore net more money on the sale”
Answered by: Jim Bottrell, Bottrell Team – Ardent Real Estate Service
“I’m getting ready to sell my home. What should I do to maximize my sale price?”
Answered by: Kurtney Noonan, Luxury Real Estate
“In a hot market like ours in San Diego, why should a homeowner hire an agent to sell their home versus trying to do it on their own?”
Answered by: John Reeves, Reef Point Real Estate