Cantor’s Corner: 10 Reasons to Add More Space
If you live in San Diego County, adding space to your existing home can be most likely be accomplished with a room addition or second story. Room additions vary in size, shape and location. Family rooms, great rooms, bedrooms, bathroom, dining rooms, living rooms, laundry rooms, guest rooms, home office and garage additions are typical expansions completed on San Diego homes. If you need more space, a design-build contractor can help determine the best addition for your needs, and bring it to fruition.
Reasons you need to add more space:
- You don’t have an extra room for guests to stay in when they visit
- Your closets are so packed that your clothes don’t fit
- You are limited when having family gatherings or parties due to a shortage of space.
- You don’t have room for your home office.
- Your garage is so full, you can’t park a car in it.
- Your children share rooms
- You have more occupants than toilets
- When shopping, you are forced to buy small quantities due to lack of storage space
- Your kitchen is cramped and not functional.
- Your laundry room is in the garage or outside.