Chalk-based paint is an organic paint that leaves a chalky feel like you might find on old antique furniture once it dries. Refinishing old or worn pieces of furniture is very popular as a do-it-yourself project right now, so this relatively new product came along at exactly the right time. What used to be a very time consuming and labor-intensive project, can now by done pretty easily with Amy Howard at Home One Step Chalk-Based Paint.
This new chalk-based paint eliminates the prep work. You can now transform furniture or cabinetry in one step. Just clean the furniture with a good degreaser, and it’s ready to paint.
Benefits of Chalk-Based Paint
- No stripping, no sanding, no priming
- Just clean the furniture with a good degreaser, then paint
- Amy Howard One Step is a water-based paint that adheres to most any surface including wood, metal, glass, even fabric
- Dries to a flat, chalky finish
- Painted surface can be enhanced with various Amy Howard products including clear, light and dark waxes, dusting powder or cracked patina.
- Available in 52 Amy Howard colors or your local Ace Hardware can match any paint sample.
- Can be used on furniture, frames and home décor items.
Visit AmyHowardHome.com or check out great some how-to videos on YouTube.