Repainting the Interior of Your Home: Part 2
Once your have prepped your walls for paint, it’s time to get your supplies together and get started.
To be ready to paint, you’ll need:
- Enough paint for your entire job
- 2 brushes. One for trim and one for regular painting.
- A roller and roller cover
- Painter’s tape to mask of any edges
- A roller pan for the paint
- An extender for your roller, if you are painting any hard-to-reach areas like tall walls or ceilings
Thanks to great sales like the Buy One, Get One Valspar Optimus Paint Sale happening through Monday, March 21 at your local Ace Hardware, you know you’re going to be getting good quality paint. Don’t bring down the quality of your paint buy using inferior tools, which could leave brush or roller marks in your final product. The slight increase in cost for the premium supplies is worth the resulting quality and longevity you’ll see in your paint job.