Save Energy With Eco-Friendly Pest Control
Pest control that pays for itself with energy savings is possible with TAP insulation. Sue Fries, the Termite Lady from Ecola Termite & Pest, explains what you need to know about TAP insulation and how it can keep the pests out and lower your energy waste.
Details About “Save Energy With Eco-Friendly TAP Insulation Pest Control”
– Pest control that pays for itself with energy savings sounds like a win win to me. The Termite Lady, Sue Fries from Ecola Termite and Pest is here to explain. It’s good to see you.
– It’s good to see you too.
– And now, when you talk about pest control and energy savings, it’s not something really the two terms that go together. But in this case it does and we’re talking about a type of insulation?
– Yes, it’s TAP insulation and it’s considered green, because it’s recycled newspaper that’s treated with a borate treatment and it is fire retardant which is an added benefit. And what happens is when we’re already in the attic doing inspections for termites, we find that there is rodent problems. And when there’s a rodent problem, they’re leaving something behind that you don’t want left behind. So, when we come and we take care of the rodent problem, we also want to clean out the attic. And when we do that, we can replace or just put in the insulation. And it’s wonderful. If somebody already has insulation that doesn’t have any problems we can add some extra insulation, and what that does is it helps with your energy savings. So all in all, it’s a great thing.
– Yes and also it helps the air through the house, you were explaining.
– Quality of air, yes. What we breathe inside our air is so important. And if you have things in there that you shouldn’t be breathing, it’s good to get that out, so we can have a better air quality that we’re breathing, yes.
– Is there any time that’s better than another for it to be installed?
– No, any time is a good time. Just whenever you’re needing it, wanting it, just have us come out do an inspection, it is free and we will take care of it and do it when you, when it’s convenient for you.
– Okay, what about if you already, and I’m sorry if you have an existing pest problem ’cause obviously that’s not fun. But what can you do about that?
– We can take care of it, and better us than you. Why don’t you do what you do well. Go have fun with your family and let us take care of what we take care of. Because what I’ve found is whenever I’ve taken on a project, it costs me more to do that and time getting the knowledge and what not. So just hire us. Let us come out and
take care of it for you, and you go have fun with your family.
– Okay and you also have an offer today.
– We do, we do have an offer. It’s a hundred dollars off for any termite work that you might need. Or if you need a rodent exclusion, we’ll take a hundred dollars off that.
– Alright, thank you so much, Sue.
– Thank you so much.
– Great information. Keep the pests out and lower your energy waste with TAP pest control insulation from Ecola. And remember, you can always find Ecola and other top pros at approvedhomepros.com.