CrossCountry Mortgage is San Diego’s premier mortgage provider. With a variety of home purchase and refinance programs available, CrossCountry Mortgage can help you find the right product for your needs. The talented CrossCountry Mortgage team is ready to help you achieve your dream of home ownership!
Start to Finish
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer who’s interested in the low down payment benefit of an FHA loan or you’re looking for a jumbo mortgage to finance the luxury home you have in mind, their experienced loan officers will be by your side from start to finish and every point between. CrossCountry Mortgage offers competitive rates and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
Request your free consultation today!
CrossCountry Mortgage offers a wide range of financing solutions, including:
- Jumbo financing up to $2 million for luxury and high cost homes
- Conventional mortgages (adjustable or fixed) with a down payment as low as 3%
- FHA home loans with a down payment requirement as low as 3.5%
- FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loans for financing a home and qualifying repairs
- VA home loans with up to 100% financing for those who’ve served
- Reverse mortgages for homeowners 62 years or older
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) for special purchases, repairs, and more
- HARP refinance loans for those with underwater mortgages
- Investment property programs for those building their portfolio with real estate
- USDA rural home loans for financing a home in a qualifying USDA rural area
- Bank statement programs for self-employed borrowers
- Refinance programs for those with FHA, VA, conventional loans and more
More From CrossCountry Mortgage
All loans subject to underwriting approval. Certain restrictions apply. Call for details. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. Certificate of Eligibility required for VA loans. To obtain a reverse mortgage, you must take an approved counseling course available at little to no cost and receive a certificate of completion that will be required during the application process. While you won’t make any mortgage payments, you will still be responsible for property taxes and homeowners insurance. Failure to pay on your HELOC could damage your credit standing and result in the loss of your home through foreclosure.
Branch address: 3655 Nobel Drive Ste. 300, San Diego, CA 92122
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. NMLS3029 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) NMLS1472253 Jason Colburn NMLS316730