Perkins Custom Coatings
Expert Review of Perkins Custom Coatings,
“I haven’t known Perkins Custom Coatings very long, but what we lack in longevity, they’ve made up for with quality. Every Perkins Custom Coatings garage floor (or other space, but mostly garages) I’ve seen has exemplified high-quality craftsmanship. We have worked with many of the same clients, all of whom have made unsolicited comments to me about how much they enjoyed working with Perkins Custom Coatings. I am happy to refer my clients to Perkins because I know they will be professional and exceed the clients’ expectations. They’ll do the same for you!”
Review by Bert Huff from Hague Quality Water
Perkins Custom Coatings is a wholly-owned division of the William M. Perkins Company, a third-generation Southern California painting and coatings business with operations in San Diego, Riverside, Imperial, and southern Orange County.
It’s not Epoxy, It’s SpartaFlex!
SpartaFlex is a polyaspartic floor coating that looks just like epoxy, but SpartaFlex outperforms epoxy for many reasons:
- Rapid curing. You can walk on it in 3 hours, with a full return to service in as little as 24 hours.
- Provides better slip resistance. Epoxy can be very slippery, especially when wet.
- Can be applied at a wider range of surface temperatures, where as epoxy does not cure when very cold or very hot.
- Is UV stable and resists yellowing from the sun or from florescent lights.
- Is a “green” product. Made from 100% solid materials, there are no added solvents.
- Is resistant to hot tire marks, scratches and most other stains and chemicals, where as epoxy has a dirty secret…your high-performance tires can permanently stain an epoxy surface.
The Perkins Process
Perkins Custom Coatings not only can install floor coatings in brand new homes, but it specialize in preparing floors that have more serious issues like excessive concrete moisture, structural concrete cracks, or oil saturation. Furthermore, Perkins offers a warranty on their coating installations that is the most complete in the market. Combine that with over 10 years’ experience in the floor coatings business, a warranty from Perkins Custom Coatings is a whole lot more valuable than a warranty from a company that doesn’t have the experience that Perkins has.
Perkins Custom Coatings has been installing floor coatings in Southern California since 2006 and has completed over 7,000 floors. Installation technicians are factory trained and certified by the manufacturers of SpartaFlex coatings. They are courteous and have completed many hundreds of installations of SpartaFlex floors using the most advanced, dustless surface prep equipment available on the market today.
Call 619-333-8783 today for a free estimate at your property. Mention the Approved Home Pros, and receive $100 off the total price of your project!
More From Perkins
License # 459148